Classification of Presentation : Oral presentation, Poster presentation, Invited lecture
- Online paper submission system open: February 1, 2016
- The Final Submission Deadline: July 31, 2016
- Notification of Acceptance: August 29, 2016
- Early bird registration deadline: August 31, 2016
- Advanced registration deadline: September 30, 2016
- Conference: November 2-5, 2016
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
1. Telemedicine for Global Health Network
2. Big Data for Clinical Informatics
3. Health Data Exchange
4. Electronic Health Record(EHR)/Personal Health Record(PHR)
5. Big Data for Bio-Informatics
6. Clinical Decision Support System
7. mHealth for Connected Patient care
8. Patient Safety & Privacy
9. Public health & National Health Strategy
10. IoT Technology and Wearable Device
11. Artificial Intelligence in Medical Informatics
12. Nursing Informatics
Instructions for Preparation and Submission of Papers
1. Some of the rejected papers for oral presentation, we may ask to move to poster presentation and to shorten the paper.
2. Submitted papers should be in English and structured under the following headings: Title of Paper, Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results, Discussion and Conclusion (but not limits to).
3. The affiliated institutes of all authors should be stated.
4. The detail paper format can be downloaded this site. http://www.apami2016.org/abstract/guideline.html
5. All paper must be uploaded by the online submission site. Do not send the paper by e-mail.
6. Papers will be peer-reviewed by the APAMI2016 SPC members.
Abstract Modification or Withdrawal
- The request for modification after the abstract submission deadline or withdrawal must be submitted through email. (email@example.com)
- If the presenting author of an accepted abstract does not register by the presenter registration date, the abstract will be automatically withdrawn from the final program.